We’ve Upgraded Our Website
Dawn and I have been working with some friends on upgrading our website. Now it has a totally new fresher look. The address is still the same: beyondborderslife.org
Blog Post Address
The website is redesigned. If you would like to go straight to the blog posts the address is: beyondborderslife.org/blog/
I just uploaded a new post yesterday about our new church plant in Mexicali, Mexico. You can access it here – A New Church and New Life in Christ!
We’d Love to Stay Connected with You
I’m still working with my friends on tweaking the new website, and learning the differences. If you have been following our posts and getting them sent to you via email, you may have to sign up again on the new site to continue following us. Overall, we feel very encouraged and believe that this is a positive step forward for us, and I think that you will enjoy your experience with our new site.
Dawn and I love the connections that we’ve made on our site over the last 13 years. We look forward to continuing to spread the news about all that God is doing on the Border, the Baja and Beyond!
Thank you so much for standing with us, and praying for us.
Join Us In Prayer
- We have prayer page that you can go to for all our prayer requests: beyondborderslife.org/prayer/
- Dawn and I are leaving for a ministry trip to Oaxaca, Mexico today
- Pray for our health on the trip. Dawn hasn’t been feeling well.
- Pray for Pastor Eliel Osorio and his family. His mom, Maria just had a 6 hour surgery, and she is in the hospital recovering now.
- Pray for Maria’s health and that she responds well as she recovers.
- Continue to pray for our church plant in Mexicali as we work on raising funds, so that we can start building the church on November 3.
In His Grip, Dave