Give Thanks to the Lord, For He is Good!
Dawn and I have many things to be thankful for this year.
The Lord has given us some wonderful friends on both sides of the border. This week I was talking to Victor Bravo and Sol this week. Victor is leading the new church plant in Rosarito. When I was visiting their church I told the congregation that Victor and Sol are special friends of ours. Later Sol told me that it encourages them when I say they are our special friends.
In many ways they lift us as well. We are truly grateful for them and their heart to see their community transformed by the gospel. Jesus, thank you for all our wonderful friends and partners that we minister with.
Giving Thanks For All God Has Done
We give thanks that even though it’s been a year filled with some huge trials, the Lord has drawn us nearer to him and we’ve experienced some major victories.
- We’ve helped start new church planting projects in Tijuana, Rosarito and in La Paz.
- God enabled us to lead two medical outreaches and one VBS.
- 75 pastors and leaders went through 5 different life transformation workshops.
- We held our first church planting assessment center this Fall.
- Next week we will be training 30 pastors, leaders and missionaries in coaching training.
We give thanks for and celebrate all that the Lord is doing here on the border and the Baja. To God be the glory for His mighty work!
Dawn and I recognize that we couldn’t accomplish these things without you. You strengthen us and your prayers play a huge part in the advance of gospel. We give thanks for you as well.
Thank you dear friends for standing with us! Thank you Jesus for your grace and love!
In His Grip, Dave